Monday 6 June 2011

Disapointment turned into Happiness

Hi There

Today I discovered my FAVOURITE program "River Monster's" is not on discovery tonight..I know its a fishing show but I love it!! It has scared me out of swimming in rivers everywhere!
So I was sulking as its not on tonight and was almost on the verge of tears (Yes Gabe was laughing at me..)..when there was a knock at the door, it was the courier with a big box just for me! One of my shipments of new fabrics arrived!! I was sooo stoked, so now instead of moping around tonight I am motivated to finish the 5 play quilts I currently have on the go, so I can get stuck into making stuff out of the new fabrics!
New Fabrics!

5 Play quilts..Will be finished TONIGHT!!
Any Way better go and finish these quilts- There is a Winnie the Pooh, Hungary Caterpillar, Multi Square Girl, Multi Square Boy and an experimental "Texture" girl quilt. They are approx 70cm x 70cm, and will have 2 velcro tabs to attach toys on.Let me know if any one is interested in these!
Have a great night!
Nell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment