Monday 5 September 2011

First Show done! Many more to come!!

Hi There
Care Bear Cot Quilt (Still available)

Well I really enjoyed my first show! I met heaps of fabulous people-Other Crafters and wonderful people who said lovely stuff about my creations! I can't wait to see them again at the next show!

Since the show I have had several custom orders which I have placed fabric orders for, so will hopefully have them done in the next 2 months. Also I am going to be making more bags (including ones for Boys!) and am looking at a few clothing items to have ready before Christmas- Girls dresses and boy's shorts
At the moment we are in Singapore as my Hubby is teaching at the Massey branch in Singapore, luckily there are ALOT of fabric stores for me to go and check out, and hopefully bring a stack home with me!

If you know any one who might like a custom quilt, bag or bib spread the word!
Take Care
Nell :)


Very Hungry Caterpillar (Available on request)



Star Wars- Return of the Jedi Quilt (Available on Request)

Reversible Tot Totes

Poky Puppy quilt I started before I left for Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment