Wednesday 28 September 2011

What's coming to JellieBellie

Hey There

Its been a crazy busy week here with 2 custom quilts and a Cat in the Hat Mesenger bag completed, along with going to 3 Rugby World cup Games! USA vs Oz, Japan vs Canada and last night Romania vs Georgia. Needless to say I am Rugby-ed out! They were really fun and enjoyed hanging out with our Friends and Family at the games but I really wanted to be at home making a new line...


A very good friend (Casey) inspired these with her creation of the cutest Owl dress, and I thought what does every little girl need to go along with her new dress but a new 
OWL PURSE!

Owl Purse...Can you spy someone coming to help??
So the owl purse has been created and I am smitten! They are soooo cute. Am I too old to have an owl purse too??

A few little "what happens when I try to photograph stock" pics..Our Little Fizz comes to help!

Head Quality Control Officer- Fizz!
I hope to have some bags ready for sale early next week!

Also I am applying to attending the Haumoana Fair in November..More next week!
Have a great week
 Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment