Monday 13 August 2012

Markets, Fabrics & Christmas??

Hi There!
Hope you have had a great week! It was a busy weekend going to Masterton for the New Rags Market where lots of JellieBellie goodies found new homes to go to! Then we headed to Napier on Sunday for our godson's 3rd birthday and then home. Gabe had fun picking out Jackson's new dinosaur- I swear he picked out the one he wanted for himself! I am still exhausted today but have study & essays to do, as well as sewing for the Napier Baby &  Child show which is coming around quickly!!
New Rags Market
Dino Fun!! 
I have placed an order for some vintage fabrics, and they are on there way from the states..I really want to say what they are but thought we could have a guessing game when they arrive!! Oh the suspense!

Christmas is only 4 and a bit months away!! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?? I haven't so think I will start this week :)   I am also placing an order for some cartoon Christmas fabrics! (Thanks Casey for the reminder!!), and will be making some Christmas themed bibs, t-shirts & onesies with them!
Any way I better head off, sewing & study to do!


Have a good week
Janell :)


3 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you at the New Rags market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun. Arghhh - Christmas is coming tooo fast this year!

    ReplyDelete