Monday 18 June 2012

Baby Shoes and Shows

Hi There!
Its been a busy week around here, we have returned home from Sydney and then came down with the flu :( Hubbie got it worse than me, but is sloooooowly getting better!
I have been busy studying for exams, I had one yesterday and have one more on Thursday :)

Star Wars Baby Shoes
Fraggle Rock Baby Shoes
Also in between study I have been working on a new line...Baby Shoes!! And Oh they are soooooo cute! Star Wars, Fraggle Rock & Smurfs! I will be working on more over the next few weeks as I am busy getting ready for quite a few shows over the next few months.
Smurf Baby Shoes
21st of July I will be at Wellington underground Retro, Recycled and Restored Market with all of my upcycled goodies!
Then onto New Rags in Masterton August 11th, Then the Baby & Child show in Napier 25th & 26th of August.
Also I have a couple of custom orders to do quilts, bags and a Busy Book! Its going to be a very busy couple of months!

Oh and 2 shipments of fabrics new and vintage arrived while I was away!! woohoooo!
Vintage Star Wars

He-Man Masters of the Universe

More vintage star Wars

Road Runner & Wiley E Coyote

New Star Wars


Hope wherever you are you are keeping warm!
Have a great week


Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment