Tuesday 21 August 2012

Baby & Child Show- Napier

Hi There

This weekend is the second Baby & Child show in Napier! Last year I went and it was the first ever show I had done, and all of the lovely feedback that I got there inspired me to make JellieBellie what is is today and to keep evolving :)

There will be some new quilts, bibs and rattles heading to this show so make sure you pop down if you are in Napier this weekend and come and see all of the fabulous exhibits on display!
Rattles!

Quilts

You can see who is going to be attending by checking out their website or Facebook page here...
 http://www.babyandchildshow.co.nz/
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Child-Show/220801154597025


Two fabric orders arrived today plus a surprise box from my Mum in Australia! Which contained a pile of fabric ready to be upcycled! Thanks Mum you rock!!
Fabric from my Mum!!


The other box contained a shipment from my favourite vintage fabric supplier in the USA which contained: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Cabbage Patch Kids, Strawberry Shortcake, Star Wars, Garfield & PacMan! So many things to make out of this stuff!! So exciting The other order was more Very Hungry Caterpillar. There are more orders on its way of vintage fabrics which I can't wait to get my hands on!
Pac-Man

Cabbage Patch kids (1983)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1988)

More Star Wars

Garfield (1978)

Strawberry Shortcake


Any way I better go and get sewing, so much to get finished before Saturday!
Have a great week
Janell



No comments:

Post a Comment