Monday 27 August 2012

Photo of the week- Red Nose Day & Baby Show!

Hi There!!

There were two photo's for last week (and I know they are a little late), after a hectic week & weekend at the Baby & child show we have returned home and I am now sick :( The show was great made lots of new friends, and also caught up with alot of old friends too!
I couldn't decide which photo to put in so I thought I would post both of them!!
Set up for the Baby & Child Show in Napier

Gabe & Leon supporting Cure Kids Red Nose Day!!

Have a great week!
Janell


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to here your not feeling great. Hope you had a good weekend in Napier

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a bad year for bugs. Get better soon. Two great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! Slowly feeling better- even well enough for a little sewing! The show in Napier was great :)

    ReplyDelete