Tuesday 4 September 2012

Craft reality

Hi!!

I wish my sewing area looked like this. Do you??




Some days I take photos and try to make it look like my sewing area is fairly civilized, like this.



In all honesty this is what it really looks like.





And the chaos has spread. It is also in the spare room.






And a small section in the garage.



I know I should tidy as I go, organise my fabrics, but I just don't know where to begin! This all started off small but now is getting bigger (and more fabric..).
My sewing corner is in our lounge/dining room but I think it needs an overhaul, I really need more storage and work space (I think I need a sewing studio!! Any one want to build me one?? Please??)

I wrote this post in hopes that it will motivate me to go and tidy up, after all it is spring so it must be time for spring cleaning! I will show you later what I have done!



Have a great week!
Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment