Sunday 16 September 2012

Photo of the week- reunited with an old t-shirt!!

A few years ago we went to a Bob Dylan concert, well actually 2 as we were 'invited' to a extra concert for fan club members.
Yes we love Bob Dylan..he is AMAZING!!!
I walked down the asile to a Bob Dylan song, and we have his music playing all the time!

Anyway back to the concert....like all good fans we can't go by the merchandise stand and we got new t-shirts! The t-shirts served us well, travelling with us, enjoying life and then I lost mine. I dont normally get upset about losing clothes but I always wondered where I lost this shirt...where was it? Did I leave it in a laudromat somewhere on Europe?? ( the last photographic evidence was of me wearing it in Lyon).

Time went on. Life went on. I forgot about my lovely t-shirt.

Last week I was struck with the spring clean bug. And I cant stop.
Yesterday I tackled our wardrobe and purged it of clothes that we did not wear. I finally sorted through my old box of uniforms and got rid of them (I left 3 years ago..) and at the bottom of the box was my long lost friend!! I was so happy!!

A reward for spring cleaning and letting go of an old life perhaps?
Anyway me and my old friend are reunited and are baking, studying and sewing today!
Hope you have a happy day! Do some spring cleaning you never know what you will find!
Janell
P.S let me know if you find anything special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment